Monday, August 27, 2012

Falling into Fall

Love the corny title! Fall is coming up so quickly that I feel like I have been free falling into this next season! I love the change of seasons that takes place every few months, but especially the Summer to Fall change. There is something so cozy about the leaves turning color, snuggling inside from the frost, drinking apple cider, and picking pumpkins. September always puts a smile on my face!


 Because I love this change of season so much, I am jumping the gun and decorating for fall today!!! I know this is a little premature but with school starting next week I know I won't be left with a lot of time to do the things that really make me happy like decorating the house. I also can't wait to get in the fall spirit and have already planned a date night later in the week with the hubby that has to do with a outdoor fall activity. Speaking of decorating, I found some ideas on the ever popular Pinterest that I thought I just love!  





How cute are these stacked pumpkins! I am going to go to our local dollar store and try to find some to recreate this!










And these pumpkin ideas are all so unique and would make perfect centerpieces!

What is your favorite fall activity and when will you be decorating? Do you wait until after Labor Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews