- Planted herbs to enjoy all summer long ( basil, cilantro, and stevia. Is stevia an herb?)
- Make a donation basket for charity
- Worked with 18 very chatty first graders for 7 and a half hours
- Went for a walk to look for turtles in the pond with Camryn
- Made dinner ( BLAT Sandwiches, broccoli and sweet potato fries)
- Tagged items for a consignment sale
- Finished a binder project for work
- Cleaned out my car
I am sure there is more. To say I am exhausted is putting it mildly. On top of my crazy busy day today I am exhausted from an even busier day yesterday. Unfortunately at the end of my work day yesterday I experience what can only be described as searing pain and extreme nausea. I immediately threw up and then drove myself to an emergent care hospital where I proceeded to get an IV with anti-nausea medication and lay down for 3 hours with a barrage of tests. I was then referred to an gastro-enterologist with instructions to get a hida-scan of my gall bladder.... Apparently 28 year olds can have gall bladder attacks!
This is really shaping up to be quite the week so far!