Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Excitement

There is a feeling of excitement in the air this week! The hubs and I are headed on a mini-vacation to Boston! We are going to be spending some serious time together which is hard to come by lately. We have tickets to see one of our favorite bands play and some dates set up with family ( some of Matt's family lives there and some is going out as the same time as us). Fortunately, some of our other family members have taken on the responsibility of house/dog watching. As excited as I am, I also get so nervous letting other people watch my fur babies. I know they will be fine but I always get so anxious about it.


I am also excited that it is officially October! One more month until my birthday month, our fur babies birthdays are this month, and October is full of warm and cozy things. We have another fun trip planned for the end of the month as well as a visit half way through from some friends. I can't wait!!!

And lastly, all of our house projects are mostly complete.  After a visit from some friends who have volunteered to help me paint a little, there will be NO projects on the to-do list. Unheard of !!! I think I am going to have to come up with some new ideas and things that I want to work on in our house.

What are you most looking forward to this October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews